9 Day Northern Welcome
Ideal for repeat travelers, this tour wanders off the beaten path to explore the beauty of Ireland’s north and west.
Authentic Local Experiences
- Witness a turf-cutting demonstration. Turf has been used as fuel throughout the years in Ireland.
- Exlore Derry with a local guide, learning about its turbulent history from medieval days through the recent peace process.
- 8 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L) and 6 dinners (D) including a traditional dinner and show at the Merry Ploughboy Pub, Walled City Brewery Restaurant and Dunboyne Castle Hotel.
- Giant’s Causeway
- Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
- Sheepdog Demonstration
- Titanic Belfast
- Westport House
Hotels – 8 Nights
- Talbot Hotel Stillorgan | Dublin (2)
- Wyatt Hotel | Westport (2)
- Maldron Hotel | Derry (2)
- Europa Hotel | Belfast (1)
- Dunboyne Castle Hotel | Dunboyne (1)
Dublin Arrival & Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Tour & Merry Ploughboy Pub Dinner Show
Sean’s Bar & Galway Walking Tour
Westport Walking Tour & Westport House
Sheepdog Demonstration & Donegal
Inishowen Peninsula & Derry’s Walls
Giant’s Causeway & Turf-Cutting Demonstration
Titanic Belfast & Long Meadow Cider
Tour Ends in Meath